The problem is I don't know where to start.
The BIGGEST lesson I've learned this year is how quickly an intention, a thought, can transform your reality as long as it's in God's will for you. Here are some thoughts that became my world today (aka dreams come true)
I AM A BUSINESS WOMAN AFTER ALL
- The dream: To start and grow my own business in Floral Design
- Built an Etsy.com business
- 2 sales as of today, without any $$ spent on advertising or marketing
- The dream: To eat healthy foods and have less impact on the environment
- I now work at an organic, non-profit grocery store where I get all my food at a discount and help others achieve this lifestyle as well.
- The dream: To be with my man and build a life with him, no matter where it takes me
- We're still together and growing our relationship!
- We moved to Montana so that he could pursue his graduate studies and stay together. (this is proving to be the RIGHT choice.)
- The dream: To keep singing jazz and meet other musicians
- I make regular appearances at the Badlander where Tommy and the Front Street Jazz Ensemble play amazing stuff!
- The dream: To be continually inspired by the world around me to create and thrive.
- I wanted to start a business in natural hair care with 100% aloe vera as the base
- I wanted to start a business selling the high quality bluestone found on my parent's property as a craft material. My younger siblings as my employees... my miners. :)
- I wanted to start a business making kits for indoor gardens to hang on kitchen windows. (This idea has already taken off for someone else, more power to them)
- A BILLION other things. But the ideas themselves are so entertaining to me, I get all the satisfaction I need in just daydreaming about them.