Sign up for one of these great cheaper alternatives to TrunkClub and enjoy the benefits of a stylist without the expense. Affiliate disclaimer: Please note that some of these links are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, my blog will earn a commission if you make a purchase, which goes toward my blog cause.
As a young professional, it is a big challenge to transition a college closet to a legitimate business woman's wardrobe. But there are a few services out there making it easier, cheaper, and faster for us each to develop a personal style that is both on-trend and tailored. Thanks to the the internet, great options are popping up for anyone willing to spend between $20 - $50 per month!
LeTote, it's 100% guilt free- you're actually encouraged to wear the clothes, and they do all the washing for you. There is also an option to buy what you love most. They have a cheaper jewelry option as well. One other thing I love about it is that when it's on it's way, you can get a sneak peek at what you're getting online in a personalized online store.
- LeTote cost: $49.95 per month clothing box subscription (unlimited monthly boxes!!), or try the cheaper accessories-only option
- Sizes up to Women's Large, and maternity
- Professional high-end clothing, jewelry, bags and accessories
- Items selected for you by a stylist based on your style survey, and you can switch out items
- before shipment finalizes if you want - this is huge for me!
Promo Code MAR50FOR2 works for 50% off your first two months. (EXPIRES 03/31)
Complete a style survey and dish about your style woes, because whatever it is- Stitch Fix makes it their business to solve. Your $20 "stylist fee" gets applied to your order if you choose to buy, and that's it! I love Stitch Fix for if there's something missing in your wardrobe or you want to be styled for a special occasion. And yes, they refer to your Pinterest board when piecing together your style options... glory glory alleluia! Stitch Fix now offers Maternity and Petites!!!
- Stitch Fix cost: Set up a subscription or try just once, a $20 Stylist Fee is applied to your order if you buy
- Women's regular, petite, and maternity
- "Trendy" clothing and accessories
- Selected for you based on your Pinterest page and style survey
Gwynnie Bee - (sizes 10+ women only)Ok, so I just got Gwynnie Bee for my mom, who is transitioning back into the workplace, and her old workplace wardrobe has unfortunately become a little dated. I happen to know her shirt size and that's really all I had to fill out. Actually, the discovery of Gwynnie Bee is what set me on this road to finding a great styling service. Read my Mom's full review of Gwynnie Bee right here: Gwynnie Bee Review
- Gwynnie bee cost: Free 30 day trial through my link, between $30- $60/month after depending on # of garments you want out at one time
- Women's sizes 10-32
- Professional and attractive clothing for plus-sized women
- You select from their online shop, start a cue just like netflix
I hope this post has served you and I look forward to sharing more about my experiences with these companies. When you become a real client and share one of these with your friends, they give you credit, so I get credit too if you decide to try through my link today. I highly recommend signing up so you can get discounts too! Please, if you hear about any others or have tried one of the above, comment below with your insight!